These Are The Top 11 Universities In The World For A Successful Career In Business
Good Business Administration Or Management Training Can Be A Springboard For A Brilliant Career.
Often the better the university, the greater the chance of a job with large global companies or financial institutions, such as Goldman Sachs, Samsung or Unilever.
Each year QS – a Global Marketing Company for higher education – publishes an extensive ranking of the best universities in the world, broken down by region and discipline. The most recent ranking was published in March.
QS bases the ranking of a university on its reputation among academics and the number of citations per published research paper in a specific field – in this case, e-business administration or management.
For most top universities you have to go to the United States or England. But you can also find one in Paris or Milan. Below you can find the eleven universities with the highest ranking:
Universities with the Highest Ranking
1. In 2018, the University of Harvard will, as in 2017, rank the QS rankings. Among the alumni are Jamie Dimon, the CEO of JPMorgan, the founder of Bloomberg Michael Bloomberg and Ray Dalio of Bridgewater Capital.
2. INSEAD in Fontainebleau, just south of Paris, has the best training in Europe in preparation for business. It will rise in 2018 at the expense of London Business School.
3. London Business School is the best English-speaking university in Europe. LBS is a real top institution that has been in the top 3 of QS for four years.
4. Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Boston is best known for its training in natural and technical sciences, but it also excels in corporate and management subjects. She is fourth for the second consecutive year.
5. The University of Pennsylvania may not be the most famous university in the Ivy League, but its business and management training is among the best. At the Wharton School, Warren Buffett – who did not complete his education – and American President Donald Trump followed a course. She is fifth for the fourth consecutive year.
6. Stanford University is one of the most prestigious universities in America. This also translates into her business and management training. She will stay in place 6 in 2018.
7. The University of Cambridge jumps this year with her archrival from Oxford. The courses at the Judge Business School are the second best in the United Kingdom.
8. The University of Oxford – The Saïd Business School of Oxford is a favorite education for students who want to make it in the business of the United Kingdom. She drops a place this year compared to 2017.
9. The London School of Economics and Political Science has produced many well-known politicians and good economists (27% of all Nobel Prize winners in the economy consist of alumni of the LSE or its (former) staff. from 2017.
10. The Bocconi University in Milan provides the second best business and management training outside the English language area. It rises a place compared to 2017.
11. The University of California, Berkeley – This university just a stone’s throw from Silicon Valley is the second-best university for business or management training on the west coast of the US. She drops this year with one place just out of the top 10.
top universities for business and management
business management studies
top business universities in the world
best universities for business management uk
best undergraduate business schools 2018
business university ranking 2018
top business schools in the world 2018
top universities in the world
top business universities in uk
best undergraduate business schools in the world
best universities for business management